Saturday, January 1, 2011

365 Days Of Art!!

Welcome & Happy New Year
 Art Friends!!!

This is my 2011 - 365 days of art project!!

I have joined a fabulous group of artists
in this 2011 art project hosted by
the ever lovely Robin at Naked Heart Studio!!  http://nakedheartart.blogspot.com/ 

Here I will be posting all
of my art projects submitted to
2011 Project 365 - An Art Habit on atcsforall.com!
and it will be posted to
Naked Heart Studio's blog
along with the other artist involved.

This is definitely going to be
a challenge for me....
and I am so excited about it!!
I have been wanting to work on
more art that I can sell,
and this gives me a perfect excuse
to do just that.
It's a perfect way to make
art a habit!!!

so.......

~~~


 
All artwork designs are the property of
Beth Harper & Red Heart Studio
and are not to be copied, printed or sold
 in any form without permission.
Thank you! © Red Heart Studio 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment