Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good-bye 2010

#1 of 365

This is my first art journal page that I have made!
I am very pleased with how it turned out,
and I loved doing it....so watch for more of them!

This is my ode to 2010....a very bad year for me!!
I am glad to see it go, and I
am looking forward to a new start to my life in 2011!


I used acrylic paints, gel pens, and paint dabber!
The image is a photo of a poster I have hanging
in my bedroom...I took the picture
and cut out the girl for my page. 
I thought it fit how I feel about 2010!!

The words are lyrics from a song....
***
Song: Impossible
Artist: Anberlin

"You make my teeth clinch & my hands shake.
Did you ever see what you did to me?
~
Take what you want from me..."

~~~

All artwork designs are the property of
Beth Harper & Red Heart Studio
and are not to be copied, printed or sold
 in any form without permission.
Thank you! © Red Heart Studio 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment