Sunday, January 2, 2011

Everything is gonna be alright!!

#2 of 365

Everything is gonna be alright...


This is my second art piece for my
365 days of art project.
~~~ 
This is an 11x14 canvas...
Acrylic paints, text book page, song lyrics!
This canvas was hand painted by me!!
Song is Bob Marley's -
Everything is gonna be alright!
Lyrics are:
Rise up this morning,
Smiled with the rising sun,
Three little birds
Sit by my doorstep
Singing sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', This is my message to you...
Sayin' Don't worry about a thing
'Cause every little thing
is gonna be all right!



I used an old book text page for the clouds.
 A crackle medium on the base color,
and bubble wrap for added design.
~~~
I have this canvas listed in my Etsy shop!
www.redheartstudio.etsy.com

All artwork designs are the property of
Beth Harper & Red Heart Studio
and are not to be copied, printed or sold
 in any form without permission.
Thank you! © Red Heart Studio 2010


4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and motivating for me. I cant stop looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did this ever sell? Very interested, sperkins88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!!! Do you have the original still or prints?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sing this song to my son before he goes to bed every night. Is there a way I can buy this canvas for his room?

    ReplyDelete